Got the list of questions from here that reminded me of the question thingy I used to answer. Different list of questions this time.
- Watch, Star Wars, or Star Trek?
– Errmm, honestly, don’t remember or don’t watch any. Star Gate?
- Read on a Kindle or paperback book?
– Both. Not a reader but trying to read more. Any would do as long as the book’s interesting.
- Go to a play or musical?
- Go to the theater or a movie?
– Don’t usually, but easier to go to a movie.
- Hike or bike?
- Wear jeans or chinos?
- Have a Margarita or Pina Colada?
– Didn’t know what they’re made of. Googled! Prefer citrus to pine apple, so Margarita.
- Drink a glass of Guinness or Fat Tire?
– Heard of Guinness. If I have to choose, choose Guinness. Otherwise, don’t like it.
- Crash with friends or stay in a hotel?
– Crash with friends
- Visit Europe or Mexico?
- Vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why?
– Alaska, I like mountains.
- Go skiing or snowshoeing?
– How about snowboarding?
- Travel by plane, train, or automobile?
- Enjoy a houseboat or speed boat?
– Speed boat
- Go climbing or zip lining?
– Never tried both, and both are intriguing.
- Go to a comedy club or dance club?
– Dance club
- Have a night out or evening in?
– Evening in
- Watch TV or read a book?
– Watch TV
- Go canoeing or waterskiing?
- Camp in an RV or stay in a tent?
- Use Facebook or Twitter?
- Choose a free trip or money?
– Depends on where the free trip would be. If not what I like, money. If a trip to wherever I want, a free trip.
- Win the lottery or find your perfect job?
– Perfect job
- Swim in a pool or the ocean?
– Swimming pool (but if with fins and vest, in the ocean)
- Travel by sailboat or cruise ship?
– Cruise ship
- Watch sports or play sports?
– Play sports (not that I play much)
- Play dodgeball or kickball?
– Never played any
- Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island?
– Nobody :p
- If you could do anything you wanted right now, what would it be?
– Travel the world
- If money was no object, what would you do all day?
– Learn how to cook and try different recipes
- Where do you most want to travel, but have never been?
– Surin Island National Park, Thailand
- What is your favorite memory?
– When I was young and spent time in Pakchong and Korat (Nakhornratchaseema) with my relatives and cousins
- Who is your favorite author?
- What is your favorite book?
– Perks of Being a Wallflower
- What was your favorite activity in gym class?
- What has been your biggest challenge?
– Work as I’ve got to learn new things I’ve never thought I would/ could do
- What is your biggest success up until now?
– Work, study
- What does your perfect day look like?
– In cloudy with a little rain with fresh and clean atmosphere, me sipping hot tea at a balcony surrounded by mountains, lakes and rivers
- University or life experience, which do you feel best prepares you for life?
– Life experience and people along the way
- What is the one thing that should be taught in school that isn’t already?
– Available occupations in the whole wide world
- If you were to create a piece of art, what would the subject be?
- What one thing would you change if you had to do it over?
– Reduce the thickness of my thighs
- If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
– Before human existed (wondering what it’s like at that time)
- What does your life say about you?
– Egg in a shell with a strong cage when sent outside the house
- How would your friends describe you?
– Easily annoyed, full of information, Edible Something (my food albums on Facebook), loud, crazy, privacy