MONDAY 18 NOVEMBER 2013
DAY FOUR (SHEE)
- Had our favourite buffalo-filled momo. The chilli paste was super delicious.
- The momo shop’s little daughter (very cute) was in school. Saw her on the way to the shop.
- The dancing group was still around. Went down to dance with them a bit Fun. Friendly. Lovely. The long-haired with beard guy from the Irish pub (the one carrying the money tray) said we could go get a free beer. We didn’t. Next time?
- We didn’t forget to visit Dati at Yeti Mountain Home! Heheee.
- Met Shiva again this year, but not the other guy we also met last year.
- Wanted to buy a yak-wool blanket, same as what I bought last year, but there’s no colour I like.