THURSDAY 21 NOVEMBER 2013
DAY SEVEN (DIN)
- Acclimatisation by walking up about 300 metres higher nearby hill.
- Recorded the main activity at the bushy big rock. HAHA.
- Walking down was fun. Rocky. Not too sandy. Chilled.
- Asked Mingma Nuru Sherpa to play a guitar and sing a song for us to record a video.
- Met a German group who seemed to talk about us in German, while we talked about them in Thai. LOL.
- Played a bit of a game originated by Sai. Created laughter and broke the ice.
- Sonya and Nima, the porters, disappeared. Found out later they were next door having Chaang!