THURSDAY 28 NOVEMBER 2013
DAY FOURTEEN (CHU SHEE)
- Reached Gorakshep before noon, I think.. Or some time around noon.
- Left stuff at the lodge. Walked to Everest Base Camp.
- Rocky. Some rock areas looked new. Some were stable. Some were not.
- Carry test pairs: P’Bee with Nima. Sai with Pasang. Both Nima and Pasang carried P’Bee and Sai on their backs as if the girls were so light. Stepped on the rocks firmly. Looked easy, again!
- I didn’t join the test. Too heavy LOL. Walked up myself in one go with all my breath. HAHAA.. Couldn’t talk. I breathed in and out while walking quickly following them.
- Nice view. We couldn’t see Mt Everest from Everest Base Camp, sadly. Mt Pumori was huge. Saw some others.
- We met the American group on our way back. We came first.. Hurrey :p