FRIDAY 29 NOVEMBER 2013
DAY FIFTEEN (CHU NGI)
- Kala Pathar day! This was where we saw the top of Mt Everest.
- We left quite late so we couldn’t catch the orangey dawn.
- Mt Everest started to create the mist at the peak and it got bigger.
- Took longer time than expected, but worth it. The big rocky part was fun. Love walking on the big rocks as I got to choose and look ahead which ones I should step on. Felt like playing games.
- Left the lodge before eating anything, so once I reached there, I was hungry. Sat and ate snacks right away.
- Coming down with PaSang was so fun. Ran a bit. Swiftly walked most of the time. Back to the lodge quickly and sipped hot lemon while waiting for the rest.
- Met a few from the American group coming back down. They left the lodge at 4:30AM! Wowww.. Must have been extremely cold at that time!